Constuction Site Safety Manager
Company: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: December 2, 2018
Job #: 16713 Title: Constuction Site Safety Manager Job Location: Battle Creek, Michigan - United States Employment Type: Salary: $90,000.00 - $130,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide Relocation Paid?: Yes WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY? Largest F&B Builder in World.Nice Bonuses:10-15K.Top Benefits.Openings:Atlanta,Salt Lake City,San Diego,BattleCreek,Agawam,MA JOB DESCRIPTION
About the Job Your primary responsibility will be the development, management, and implementation of a Health and Safety Program for all of Dennis Group`s projects. This position requires extensive safety management, accident investigation, and training in the construction industry. This position requires extensive knowledge of OSHA regulations pertaining to construction. This position is client facing and a successful candidate will be a professional, self-motivated, and energetic individual with excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Refine and implement health and safety programs and systems.
- Develop, implement, and coordinate health and safety training and activities.
- Must be well versed in federal, state and local safety laws to ensure the organization complies with all current safety regulations.
- Conduct regular job site safety inspections, maintain files, and conduct special studies and investigations related to safety and health for the company.
- Work with Construction Managers to establish job site safety procedures and policies during initial project mobilization and periodically during the project.
- May be required to act as full-time on site safety manager for projects as required.
- Source, screen, hire, and manage local site safety coordinators for projects as required.
- Assist in the development of goals, objectives, policies, and priorities of the Company.
- Prepare OSHA and other government required reports as needed.
- Compile data on leading and lagging indicators of safety performance.
- Investigate accidents, determine "root causes", and ensure corrective actions are fully implemented.
- Prepare and distribute reports on safety metrics such as leading indicators and incident rates.
- Assist Safety Director, Construction Managers and Project Managers with health and safety issues as needed.
- Educate and provide training and support to all levels of The Dennis Group personnel on accident/injury prevention procedures. About You
- Safety experience in the construction trades preferred
- Bachelor`s degree required; candidates with a degree in health and safety, risk management, occupational safety or construction is preferred
- OSHA training certification
- Proficient in MS Windows, Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Sound Judgment and independent decision making required.
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel to job sites throughout North America (occasionally Central America and Europe) as required. QUALIFICATIONS Degreed...Construction Site Safety experience,7-25 yrs experience.Must be Road Warrior.Travel can not be an issue.Per diem Paid.Industrial site Safety experience required. Education:
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
Keywords: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network, Battle Creek , Constuction Site Safety Manager, Professions , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!