Company: Denso North America
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: October 23, 2018
Craft your career as a Maintenance Technician in our world-class manufacturing facility in Battle Creek, MI! We are looking for experienced and team-oriented maintenance professionals with a passion for problem solving, commitment to safety and a desire to grow with us. The ideal associate will demonstrate the capability to maintain, repair, replace, or rebuild a wide variety of industrial manufacturing equipment and systems including, but not limited to\\:
- Power Transmission
- Core Assembly
- Robotics Other Desired Experience\\:
- Basic Hard Wired CircuitsQualification: MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalent required. Must be a Journeyman or have 5 years equivalent experience. Veterans encouraged to apply!
- Competitive wages and benefits, including medical, dental, bonus program and 401(k) with company match
- Leadership development, growth opportunities and tuition assistance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Company-provided uniforms and tools
- Free on-site Fitness Center with tennis and basketball courts
- On-site family health center, pharmacy, dining center and credit union ABOUT DENSO DENSO is a leading global automotive supplier of advanced technology, systems and components in the areas of thermal, powertrain control, electronics and information and safety. With its North American headquarters located in Southfield, Michigan, DENSO employs more than 23,000 people at 30 consolidated companies and affiliates across the North American region. Of these, 28 are manufacturing facilities located in the United States, Canada and Mexico. In the United States alone, DENSO employs more than 17,000 people in Alabama, Arkansas, California, Iowa, Georgia, Kentucky, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. DENSO Manufacturing Michigan, Inc. (DMMI) is the lead production facility for DENSO s Thermal Systems North American Center (TAC), focusing on the manufacture of automotive air conditioning and engine cooling components and systems. As lead facility for TAC, DMMI also provides management and other operational support for thermal plants in Arkansas, United States, as well as Ontario, Canada and Guanajuato, Mexico.
Associated topics: automotive, breakdown, field service, field service technician, machine maintenance, machine repair, malfunction, mechanical, service technician, upgrade
Keywords: Denso North America, Battle Creek , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!