Maintenance Technician - Property Management
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: May 24, 2023
At Eenhoorn, a "Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the
Nation" Winner, we pride ourselves in being a place where people
come first. As a Maintenance Technician at Georgetown Estates, you
will get the opportunity to uphold those standards through
maintaining a safe and visibly appealing property.As a successful
Maintenance Technician, you play a crucial role in the growth and
success of Eenhoorn by ensuring the smooth and efficient operation
of the property under your care. You will be responsible for making
sure that all equipment, buildings, and grounds on the property are
orderly and safe for our residents. The individual in this position
must be driven, detail-oriented, and have a passion for service and
excellence.If you provide superior customer service, are
self-motivated, and take immense pride in your work, then you could
be the perfect addition to Team Eenhoorn! Your
- Performing various building and property maintenance tasks,
fulfilling preventative maintenance, service requests, grounds
keeping, capital improvements, and turnover maintenance as
- Working with a sense of urgency to ensure all service requests
are responded to in a timely manner; reporting start, progress, and
completion of each task.
- Responsible for inventory management and overseeing the
cleanliness and orderly manner of the maintenance shop.
- Diagnosing and performing maintenance and preventive
maintenance tasks, including HVAC, plumbing, electrical,
appliances, carpentry, drywall, painting, roofing, siding,
doors/locks, glass/screen repairs, flooring, tile work, and
- Assisting with grounds upkeep, including snow removal.
- Ensuring the successful execution of all company safety and
environmental policies and procedures.
- Delivering the highest level of resident satisfaction through
responsive, consistent, positive, and professional
- Working a rotating on-call schedule to have 24/7 maintenance
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.Must Have:
- High school diploma or related Vocational Training and/or
equivalent work experience.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous plumbing, electrical, appliance, mechanical, drywall
repairs, carpentry, and pool/spa maintenance experience.
- Experience operating equipment and tools of the trade,
including but not limited to hand tools, power tools, and riding
- The ability to work a flexible schedule with paid on-call
hours. Nice to Have:
- Experience with HVAC and/or EPA certification
- Previous hotel, commercial, and/or apartment maintenance
experience Physical Requirements
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Bending, twisting, pushing and/or pulling.
- Repetitive use of hands
- Reaching above shoulder level Why Eenhoorn?
- Stability: As owner-operators, we have full control over
business decisions and hold a long-term investment strategy, i.e.
we don't buy and flip our properties every three years.
- Physical & Mental Health: We offer benefits that encompass the
whole individual, including comprehensive health, vision, dental,
disability, work-loss, and mental wellness plans.
- Professional Development: We invest in our team members through
ongoing support for career advancement and provide training
resources to enhance their skills and knowledge.
- Financial: We offer a competitive compensation, bonus, and
commission package, while ensuring you reach your retirement goals
via our 401(k) program, company matching contributions, and access
to financial advisors & resources.
- Work & Life: We value the importance of work-life balance and
offer sufficient PTO and paid holidays to ensure our team members
maintain a healthy balance in their personal and professional
- Supportive Environment: Our team members are committed to
serving. In addition to your immediate team, you will have a vast
network of seasoned professionals ready to assist you, in addition
to a corporate office that truly acts as a Support Center to our
teams and properties. What Makes Us Different Although we are a
company that is focused on real estate, we recognize that we can't
be great without our people. We are always seeking exceptional
people who are looking for more than just a job; our comprehensive
organizational structure and learning environment empower our team
members to take ownership over their careers and make a true
difference in our residents' lives and experiences. Since 1988, our
innovative approaches have positioned Eenhoorn as an industry
leader, and we are one of the only owner-managed property companies
in the area. We want you to bring your authentic self to work every
single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on
an equal opportunity basis without regard to age; appearance;
color; gender identity and/or expression; family or parental
status; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status;
disability; national, social or ethnic origin; past or present
military service; sexual orientation; socioeconomic status; race;
religion or belief. Eenhoorn, LLC is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. PI217445902
Keywords: Eenhoorn, Battle Creek , Maintenance Technician - Property Management, Professions , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...