Documents Coordinator - Sturgis, MI Plant
Company: Abbott Laboratories
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more
fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing
technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading
businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices,
nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 113,000 colleagues
serve people in more than 160 countries.Abbott is a global
healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages
of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the
spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in
diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals, and branded generic
medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160
countries.Nourish the world and your career as part of the
Nutrition team at Abbott.Our Nutrition business develops
science-based nutrition products for people of all ages, from
helping babies and children grow, to keeping adult bodies strong
and active. Millions of people around the world count on our
leading brands - including Similac , PediaSure , Pedialyte , Ensure
, Glucerna and ZonePerfect - to help get the nutrients they need to
live their healthiest life.WHAT WE OFFER At Abbott, you can have a
good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
- Production areas that are clean, well-lit and
- Training and career development, with onboarding programs for
new employees and tuition assistance
- Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives
and retirement plans
- Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental,
vision, wellness and occupational health programs, Medical Benefits
start day 1
- Vacation - 3 weeks accrued vacation (1st yr is prorated) +
vacation buy program + 3 personal days + 10 paid holidays
- Company Paid Pension Plan
- 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match of
- The stability of a company with a record of strong financial
performance and history of being actively involved in local
communitiesLearn more about our benefits that add real value to
your life to help you live fully: WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Administer document change control of Work Orders, Plant
Procedures, Job Aids and other Quality Assurance controlled
- Meeting with multiple departments to discuss work order
- Assure quality documents are properly distributed and
- Preserve, track and maintain an effective system for making
authorized changes to individual Work Orders and other quality
documents in Teamcenter.
- Ensure that all necessary documents, filed processes and other
critical factors, formulations and documentation for packaging
materials and ingredients are in place prior to production.
- Comply with Federal Regulations pertaining to Low Acid Canned
Foods, Infant Formula Quality Control, Acidified Foods, Nutritional
Labeling Laws and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness
of the quality system.
- Accurately route, track and issue the following Quality
Documents: Deviations, Procedures, Work Orders, Division Documents,
and Shelf Life Reports.
- Print batch specific work orders, insuring that each work order
is accurate in batch number, stock code and version number.
- Order supplies.
- Assist QS department management during Audits.
- Miscellaneous typing and correspondence.
- Track data and publish reports for outstanding documents.
- Identify and resolve conflicts, errors or omissions in change
requests or any other quality documents.
- Assist Senior Document Coordinators in varying capacity with
projects as needed.
- Takes on various Document Coordinator responsibilities.You'll
also be accountable for providing excellent customer service to the
production teams and meeting our compliance standards including
FDA, OSHA and Abbott policies and procedures.EDUCATION AND
EXPERIENCE YOU'LL BRINGRequired
- High School Diploma or GED
- Effectively communicate daily issues through documentation,
area log books, electronic pass down and verbal communication with
- Knowledge of applicable regulatory standards and requirements
for infant formula and nutritionals
- Technical knowledge of food manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of the AS400 and word processing systems is
- Proficient skills with computer and management information
- 1 year with QA related experience preferred
- Bachelors' Degree in a technical field preferred.Follow your
career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a
company that provides the growth and strength to build your future.
Abbott is anEqual Opportunity Employer, committed to employee
diversity.Connect with us at , on Facebook at and on
Keywords: Abbott Laboratories, Battle Creek , Documents Coordinator - Sturgis, MI Plant, Professions , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!