Class A CDL - Regional Van Truckload truck driver - no New York City
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: September 12, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $77,000 - Up to $5,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,040-$1,280 weeklyHome time: Every other weekExperience: All
CDL holdersJob ID: 200295Overview
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- Drive within central 24 states. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Now average $2,000 more per year with Schneider&rsquos
Network Pay Accelerator.
- Weekly paychecks.
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $2,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $1,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
inexperienced drivers. Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver&rsquos License (CDL).
- Valid Commercial Learner&rsquos Permit (if interested in
company-paid CDL training).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs
or call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement
($200/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-to-six week
training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Regional driving
- Reliable home time &ndash You know exactly when and how
often you&rsquoll get home.
- Dependable paychecks &ndash Your weekly paycheck will
reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity &ndash You get to know the routes you drive and
the customer you work with. Meet the team that drivers on this
account work with Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has
taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital
to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is
inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex,
gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation,
ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience
and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures
that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and
resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it
fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates
leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Battle Creek , Class A CDL - Regional Van Truckload truck driver - no New York City, Professions , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!