Business Intelligence Analyst
Company: Kellogg Community Credit Union
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: June 21, 2022
The Business Intelligence Analyst role is critical to the
organization and will drive Core reports, SQL reports, optimize
data warehousing, complete data analysis, build dashboards, and
oversee multiple projects and report requests. The ideal candidate
will assist leadership with building and summarizing data to help
drive business decisions. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business, or
similar related subject preferred.
- Three to five years similar or related experience.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, attention to
detail, and project management abilities. Hybrid role
- Strong knowledge of data quality assurance and best
- Thorough understanding of Excel, SQL reporting, data warehouse,
and Power BI.
- Ability to utilize SQL for extraction and analysis of
- Assists in pro-actively developing and managing analysis review
activities to ensure data accuracy.
- Understanding of data retention and warehousing.
- Completes analysis, reports, and records. PM20 PI181709336
Keywords: Kellogg Community Credit Union, Battle Creek , Business Intelligence Analyst, Professions , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!