Production Supervisor - Packaging, Printing, Flexo, Lean
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: November 18, 2021
If you are a Production Supervisor - Packaging, Printing, Flexo,
Lean with experience, please read on!
What You Need for this Position
- > EDUCATION - We would prefer candidates that bring an
applicable 4-year degree to the role.
Specific education in Packaging or Management preferred, but it is
not limited to this.
- > EXPERIENCE - We need those that bring three to Five or
MORE years relevant experience.
The right blend/combination of experience and training can be the
equivalent, depending on the nature.
The right background/experience will be both hands on and team
leadership/supervisory level responsibilities in the areas of:
- > flexible packaging /Packaging Materials
- > converting industry experience
- > printing/Printing Press Operations/Processes.
- > Flexo/Flexographic printing environment
- > Experience with Extrusion/lamination processes ( thin
- > Manufacturing tools, including Lean Manufacturing, Six
Sigma training/certification, experience in statistical analysis (
SPC, DOE, Kaizen,) and other process improvement/continuous
improvement tools and analysis efforts would be a HUGE PLUS.
- > Strong Team planning, organization, motivational and
accountability skills are a MUST HAVE.
- > Effective experience with P&L, Budgeting, financial
analysis and reporting
- > Highly Organized and effective communicator - someone with
the ability to adapt to changing priorities, timelines, etc, and
someone that cna speak effectively to folks internally and
externally in a professional and representative manner.
- > Technical experience and proficiency using tools such as
PRMS, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point
What's In It for You
Competitive Compensation Packages
Flexible/customizable benefits, that offer the right fit for your
So, if you are a Production Supervisor - Packaging, Printing,
Flexo, Lean with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : RH- -- in the email subject line
for your application to be considered.***
Russ Holland - Principal Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles
qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Battle Creek , Production Supervisor - Packaging, Printing, Flexo, Lean, Professions , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!