Company: FireKeepers Casino Hotel
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: November 26, 2022
SCOPE OF POSITION: Responsible for properly executing security
duties on assigned shift, to adequately protect the life and
property of guests, Team Members and the company's property. Click
here to learn more about the position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following is a list of
the main duties and responsibilities. However, other duties may be
assigned as deemed necessary by management. All duties must be
performed in accordance with Tribal, Federal, and other applicable
requirements, organizational specific policies, procedures and
* Generates necessary written reports regarding security-related
incidents involving guests, Team Members and/or the property.
* Escorts and observes guests and Team Members, to ensure their
safety and protection; identifies potential safety hazards and
reports findings to the appropriate individual, for proper
* Becomes familiar with hazardous materials used on property, and
all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
* Acts as a dispatcher during emergency situations, and coordinates
solutions to same; informs outside agencies of any unusual or
suspicious situations on property.
* Operates company vehicles as directed.
* Maintains a working knowledge of the company's facilities, as
well as special events on property, in order to advise guests and
fellow Team Members.
* Ensures safe transportation of company moneys and gaming tokens;
assists in the opening and closing of the gaming tables.
* Interacts with guests and Team Members in a positive,
* Ensures a maximum level of guest service and satisfaction
throughout the property is achieved and maintained.
* Facilitate the flow of information, by attending regularly
scheduled departmental meetings.
* Maintains a series of keys, accessing locked areas as
* Accepts identification from all persons who appear to be under
the legal age, to ensure compliance with state and federal gaming
* Maintains the highest level of confidentiality.
* Responsible for maintaining a consistent, regular attendance
Indian preference will be applied in the selection of qualified
applicants in accordance with the NHBP Indian Preference in
Employment Code, which affords employment preferences to NHBP
Tribal citizens, parents or spouses of NHBP citizens and other
Native Americans. For purposes of this preference, NHBP law defines
"Native American" as: (a) an enrolled member of any other
federally-recognized Indian tribes; (b) an enrolled member of a
Canadian Indian tribe or First Nation; or (c) an enrolled member of
the Grand River Band of Ottawa Indians or the Burt Lake Band of
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.50 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Security Guards: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: FireKeepers Casino Hotel, Battle Creek , Security Officer, Other , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!