Sr Client Coordinator
Company: Matthews International
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: November 24, 2022
SGK is a global packaging and brand experience company. From
idea to implementation, we deliver packaging solutions and brand
experiences that give brands the freedom to speak louder, scale
faster and grow stronger. We simplify marketing and amplify brands
to deliver value. SGK is a Matthews International company.
The Sr Client Coordinator owns complex and/or multiple client
relationships and serves as project owner from inception through
completion. Interprets the needs of the clients, as well as all
facets of the project and has a firm grasp on all manufacturing
processes including the packaging, prepress, industry standards and
requirements. The Sr. Client Coordinator ensures that satisfactory
resolution is accomplished when resolving and problem-solving
client issues as they are received.
* Creates and maintains the project work back schedule to ensure
all up-front tasks and activities are assigned and completed on
* Initiates kickoff and solution review meetings and ensures that
subsequent meetings or tasks occur in a timely manner as dictated
by each project.
* Directs project activities and monitors project costs to ensure
the business is as profitable as possible.
* Meets with the clients as needed and understands client's
expectation. Validates client protocols and brand/pharma
requirements and ensures compliance throughout the process.
* Handles and responds to inquiries from clients and/or anyone
acting on behalf of the client regarding questions, report status,
concerns, or general requests for information.
* Monitors quality on production floor and resolves
conflicts/issues to keep projects on track.
* Additional duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or
* 3+ years progressive project coordination experience; or
equivalent combination of education and experience
* Occasional travel either locally, nationally, and/or
internationally may be required.
* High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet
* Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving,
presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to
completion), & planning skills.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills (including
analysis, interpretation, & reasoning).
* Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
* Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with
peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal
and external clients.
* Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a
fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
* Ability to work with and influence peers and management.
* Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and
PHYSICAL ASPECTS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
* Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; and talk, hear and
* Regularly/Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and ability to adjust focus.
* The noise level in the work environment may be high.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to
perform the essential functions.
At Matthews International, what makes us different is what makes us
great. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All
employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and
Matthews International affords equal employment opportunities to
employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic
information, age, disability or any other characteristic protected
by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer
Matthews International endeavors to make our employment website and
application process accessible to all users and applicants. In
doing so, Matthews International provides reasonable accommodations
to applicants with disabilities. If you have a disability and
require a reasonable accommodation or assistance completing the
application process, please contact a member of our Human Resource
Nearest Major Market: Battle Creek
Nearest Secondary Market: Kalamazoo
Apply now "
Keywords: Matthews International, Battle Creek , Sr Client Coordinator, Other , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!