Company: Summit Pointe
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: November 24, 2022
STARTING PAY: $21.01 - $30.46 per hour depending on experience
Do you enjoy helping others identify and attain their life goals?
Do you have a passion for enhancing the lives of others in your
community? Do you thrive working in a team based environment? If
you answered YES to any of these questions, becoming a Summit
Pointe Nurse for children/youth/families/adults in Calhoun County
wo need help living with a mental health illness,
intellectual/developmental disability, and /or substance use
disorder may be the job for you!
Being a nurse is a very fulfilling job, you get to meet many
different customers and teams surrounding them. You will be working
either in a clinic at a Summit Pointe location, or in the
community. You may have a sub-specialty within one of our four
different programs. As a Nurse, you will utilize your knowledge and
creativity while working with customers and community providers, in
order to enhance a customer's life by assisting them in achieving
their health goals. If you want to be empowering and assisting
customers to design and implement strategies for obtaining services
and supports that are goal-oriented and individualized, this role
is for you!
You May Get any/all of the following as eligible...
- Shift Differential pay for evening/weekend hours (First
Step-Psychiatric Urgent Care)
- Mileage reimbursement paid at the Federal rate/access to
company vehicle (as available)
- Health Care Coverage with no unreimbursed out-of-pocket except
- Company paid advanced outside/specialty trainings - You Learn
- 401k Matching
- Performance Incentive Bonus Pay Opportunity - +$750-$1,000
every 3 months
- Flexible Scheduling - creative shift duration, frequency, and
days of the weeks
- Loan Forgiveness Benefit - Education debt, No Worries
- Free YMCA Membership
- Up to 13 paid holidays
- Personal bank of Paid Time Off
Do you have...
- Associate's or bachelor's degree from an accredited
- Licensure within the State of Michigan as a Licensed Registered
Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Two years' experience practicing in behavioral healthcare
Where and when you would be doing this...
- Professional office environment that generates noise from
computer equipment/peripherals; or community setting/home setting
with variable environmental factors., and at a Summit Pointe clinic
locations (Calhoun County)
- Typically day-shift, traditional business hours, with
intermittent variable hours/shifts
- First Step - Psychiatric Urgent Care will require overnight and
weekend hours. There will be a stipend/shift differential
associated with each of these roles if working on site in the
urgent care center.
Engage with us to put your nursing skills and passion for helping
creating a healthy, inclusive community where we can all flourish
Keywords: Summit Pointe, Battle Creek , Nurse-RN/LPN, Other , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!