K-3 Classroom Interventionist , Bilingual
Company: Choice Schools
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: September 16, 2022
OPEN POSITION:K-3 Classroom Interventionist (Full-Time)Bilingual
in Burmese Preferred2022-2023 School Year (Start Date August 10th,
2022)*Competitive salary, health care, benefits and 401K*
- New to Montessori? Free Training providedLearn more about
Montessori on our website!
Battle Creek Montessori Academy educates students through
Montessori methods and character development leading to
intellectual curiosity and academic excellence, developing children
who are self-reliant, peaceful, embrace diversity and contribute
meaningfully to their community.
To provide students with a first class learning experience,
contributing to their development as responsible citizens and
leaders in their communities.
This position will:
- Support learning of students under supervision of the classroom
- Assist the classroom teacher in maintaining individual student
records, when asked, for students identified as needing
- Assist the classroom teacher in keeping the classroom neat,
clean, and orderly to provide work and study areas conducive to
- Use resources effectively to support learning activities in the
classroom, the Academy, and the community.
- Demonstrate exceptional classroom techniques, which include the
art of questioning, clarity of assignments, communicating an
atmosphere of mutual respect, independent thought and expression,
and student and classroom teacher experiences in large and small
- Works cooperatively with guardians' and generates guardians'
- Guides children in working and playing harmoniously with other
- Demonstrates genuine concern for students in a climate
characterized by high personal and student expectations.
- Promotes responsible citizenship through actions as a role
- Provides a classroom atmosphere based on the principles of
firm, fair, and consistent practices, respect for individual
children, and development of responsible citizenship.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 60 credit hours from a college or university
- Experience working with students preferred
- Computer literate.
- Excellent verbal and written expression.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Works well in a collaborative environment.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- Short-Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, and
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Paid time off
- Education Tuition Reimbursement available.
- Employee Assistance Program available.
Battle Creek Montessori Academy
399 N 20th St.
Springfield, MI 49037Phone: 269.339.3308School website:
MONTESSORI IS DIFFERENTExperience the BCMA difference where a great
education is just the start. The Montessori method combined with
our own approach to working collaboratively with families ensures
your child will grow to be an independent, confident individual who
thrives on creative thinking.Battle Creek Montessori is a
tuition-free montessori school serving children in grades preschool
through 8th. When families choose Battle Creek Montessori Academy,
they're enrolling their children in a safe, nurturing, family-like
environment that places a strong emphasis on academic success. But
there's something more: families that choose Battle Creek
Montessori Academy have decided on an educational path that is
fundamentally different from the one offered by other schools. The
Montessori method and its core principles are unique, and their
results are being validated daily by research, as well as the
extraordinary lives of Montessori graduates from all over the
Choice Schools is a team of educators, literacy specialists,
student advocates and many other professions, but first and
foremost, we are parents, moms, dads, guardians, grandparents,
aunts and uncles who love kids. As a nationally accredited and
regionally recognized full-service education service provider,
student learning is our organization's mission. We provide a
student-focused approach to customized school operations support,
including instruction, finance, compliance, communications, human
resources, enrollment, curriculum and professional development. Our
student-centric philosophy drives us to the path to greatness,
allowing everyone - students, staff, teachers, board members and
stakeholders to thrive. After more than 20 years of serving diverse
models of schools, Choice is committed to being Michigan's most
trusted education service provider with the highest-performing
TO JOIN OUR DYNAMIC TEAM
To apply, please visit:
Please contact Autumn Hernandez, Human Resources Generalist
directly with questions at email@example.com
Choice is an Education Service Provider for charter schools in
Michigan and is the employer. Please visit www.choiceschools.com
for more information. EEOC
Keywords: Choice Schools, Battle Creek , K-3 Classroom Interventionist , Bilingual, Other , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!