Manufacturing Assembly Team Member - New Starting 3rd Shift Pay - $17+ per hour
Company: Landscape Forms
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: September 12, 2022
Why Landscape Forms?
- Fortune Best Small and Medium Workplaces in Manufacturing and
- Michigan Manufacturer of the Year
- Great Place to Work Certified - 2019 and 2020
- Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency 2020 Veteran Friendly
EmployerLandscape Forms is the industry leader in integrated
solutions of high-design site furniture, advanced LED lighting,
structure, and custom environments. For more than 50 years we have
developed and created solutions that help designers and other
clients achieve beautiful, functional landscapes that enhance the
experience of outdoor space.**$1000 Signing Bonus** If you are
hired on our 3rd shift you will receive a $1000 signing bonus! You
will receive the first $500 after 90 days of employment, and then
the additional $500 signing bonus after 180 days of
employment.Let's chat if you:
- Are dependable and enjoy a fast paced environment
- Prefer a team environment with the opportunity to build
relationships with a wide array of people
- Finds value in hard work and knowing your role makes an
- Would rather be active and moving than stuck behind a desk all
- Understand the importance and necessity of maintaining a safe
and clean work environment
- Thrive in a positive work environment
- Enjoys innovation and thinking outside the box
- Willing to work overtimeQualifications and Skills of the
Assembly/Finishing Team member
- HS Diploma or GED
- Stable work history
- Positive attitude
- Willing to work in KalamazooBenefits we offer our team members:
- Full-time, direct-hire positions
- Third Shift: 8:00 pm - 6:30 am, Sunday thru Wednesday (4 - 10
- NEW STARTING PAY: $17.00 per hour + Quarterly Bonuses!
- Earn up to $21.25 per hour with base + bonus**
- Quarterly Bonus - $8,800 (annual average)
- Career development opportunities
- Quarterly Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement for continuing education
- Health Insurance (medical/dental/vision) eligible on first
- 401k Match plus profit sharing
- Vacation/Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave
- Volunteer Time
- Fun Company-wide Activities
- This position is based in Kalamazoo, MI**This is an estimate
that includes base pay, plus our average bonus payout, plus shift
differential and equals your average annual hourly pay.Summary
This position has the responsibility to be proficient at a variety
of skills that lead to the successful operation of a team in a
manufacturing environment. In order to meet safety, quality,
production, cost, and continual improvement objectives each member
must be cross-trained and able to operate between the various areas
and product specific lines.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
- Operate within facility safety guidelines and promote the use
of safe practices.
- Knowledge of product descriptions, use of scheduling systems,
and prioritize work to meet daily production.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings and use measuring
equipment and hand tools.
- Maintain accurate documentation.
- Responsible for learning all operational skills and processes
through cross training; i.e. assembly, finishing, packaging
- Setup, operate, and maintain machinery and equipment.
- Ability to work independently or as a team member to
communicate daily goals and run production.
- Maintain inventory control of materials using the Kan Ban
system and other material systems.
- Actively promote workplace organization following established
- Recognize and prep critical areas to meet established product
- Produce a smooth, continuous flow of product through cell to
achieve at least 95% on-time delivery.
- Participate and implement suggestions to continuously improve
products and processes.
- Adhere to the guidelines as established in the Employee
Education and Experience
High School Diploma or GED required. Must be able to add, subtract,
multiply, and divide in common units of measure. Must have the
ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed
instructions and deal with problems involving concrete variables.
Must have basic computer proficiency. Ability to read, comprehend,
and write basic instructions. Ability to give clear instruction on
procedures and policies.Physical Requirements and Work
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, bend and twist 80% of the
time, and stand up to 10 hours. The work environment is on the shop
floor in a noisy and sometimes hot location. Reasonable
accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to
perform the principal accountabilities.
Keywords: Landscape Forms, Battle Creek , Manufacturing Assembly Team Member - New Starting 3rd Shift Pay - $17+ per hour, Other , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!