Leasing Specialist - in Battle Creek, MI
Company: Edward Rose & Sons
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: May 12, 2022
If you have an outgoing, friendly personality, with dynamic
sales and customer service skills, then we have an excellent
opportunity for YOU!Pine Knoll Apartments is -currently seeking a
Leasing Specialist -who takes pride in their accomplishments, has
strong sales and marketing skills, excellent writing and verbal
communication skills, and the drive to see tasks through to the
end. The right candidate will be attentive to details and will work
cooperatively with the property operations staff to provide an
exceptional customer experience for our residents, prospective
residents, and guests.Leasing Specialists -must maintain a high
level of professionalism, while engaging prospective residents,
their families, and referral sources to draw them to the community.
Knowledge of computer programs, such as Microsoft Office Suite and
Property Management software, such as Yardi, along with a flexible
work schedule and the ability to meet deadlines, are all preferred
skills and attributes for a qualified Leasing Consultant. - This
position assists the apartment community with their accounting
needs. - Apply today and see why Edward Rose & Sons is the right
choice for your next career move!Other Responsibilities
- Following Fair Housing guidelines.
- Maintaining a professional appearance as a company
representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner, while asking
and answering questions to establish a comfortable rapport.
- Processing applications for prospective residents and following
up to maintain open lines of communication.
- Preparing lease contracts and other required documents.
- Following procedures to coordinate residents moving in and out
of the community.
- Additional duties as assigned by manager.Requirements:
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate both
orally and in writing.
- Ability to make an enthusiastic sales presentation to
prospective renters and meet company closing goals.
- Must meet the physical requirements to show apartments, such as
- Must possess exceptional organizational and time-management
- Must be proficient in the use of computer software.
- Yardi experience a plus!
- Responsible for the accounting functions of the apartment
- Must adhere to company team apparel policy.
- Must possess a dependable means of transportation and valid
- Must -present the ability to execute job duties under stressful
circumstances, such as last minute deadlines or other difficult
situations.Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with
a satisfactory background and driving record check to be performed
on all applicants being seriously considered.We offer our full time
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Great work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment homeWe are an Equal Opportunity Employer,
and we affirmatively seek diversity in our workplace. We recruit
qualified candidates and advance our employees without regard to
race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, genetic
information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran
status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal,
state or local laws.
Keywords: Edward Rose & Sons, Battle Creek , Leasing Specialist - in Battle Creek, MI, Other , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!