Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Under the direction of the Lead Weld Engineer, this position will
support laser welding , GMAW , and project welding processes in the
- Process monitoring and data recording
- Weld program changes as required to maintain acceptable level up
of weld performance
- Interact with other engineering support and maintenance to react
to unscheduled equipment issues (i.e., breakdowns) and perform
necessary diagnostics and repairs.
- Support of non-automated repair processes (i.e., off-line weld
- Equipment troubleshooting , weld fixture adjustments, and weld
programming are daily activities. Must be able to use simple hand
- Basic understanding of GD&T is preferred
- University degree and 1 year suggested minimum experience, or a
2-year degree and 6 years suggested minimum experience or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
Battle Creek Seating Component
Adient is a global leader in automotive seating. We produce and
deliver automotive seating for all major OEMs. From complete
seating systems to individual components, our expertise spans every
step of the automotive seat-making process. Our integrated,
in-house skills allow us to take our products from research and
design to engineering and manufacturing - and into more than 23
million vehicles every year.
Keywords: Adient, Battle Creek , Weld Tech, Other , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!