Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Adient is a global leader in automotive seating. We produce and
deliver automotive seating for all major OEMs. From complete
seating systems to individual components, our expertise spans every
step of the automotive seat-making process. Our integrated,
in-house skills allow us to take our products from research and
design to engineering and manufacturing - and into more than 23
million vehicles every year.
- Plan, schedule, and manage the materials for delivering
time-critical components to support assigned production and/or
- Plan material requirements for multiple demand sources:
production, service, engineering, re-manufacturing, other
- Work with suppliers to establish appropriate delivery quantity
and frequency and line side replenishment quantities; coordinate
with Supply Chain Engineer as needed, ultimately ensuring the right
quantity at the right time to achieve production goals (no
- Maintain accurate open order quantities via schedule for each
- Monitor supplier shipment status and define appropriate actions
if shipment is out of standard (delayed, late, nonconforming).
- Calculate safety stock levels using statistical formulas.
- Maintain MRP master data parameters to ensure accurate signals
for quantities and dates generated by MRP (lead times, pack
quantities, firm periods, MOQ).
- Assist in implementing systematic solutions to control inventory
flow, minimize shortages, and maintain accuracy in MRP system.
- Provide ongoing transparency of inventory levels and ensure
continuous inventory accuracy.
- Ensure target inventory level are achieved, avoiding both
shortages and overages.
- Work to create a culture of safety and wellbeing for all
employees via use of the Safety Management Database.
- Provide ongoing transparency for all potential supply risks with
affected stakeholders (production, quality, leadership,
Battle Creek Seating Component
Keywords: Adient, Battle Creek , Master Scheduler, Other , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!