Back of House Team Member-Full time
Company: Chick-fil-A - Battle Creek
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: January 9, 2022
At Chick-fil-A, the Team Member role is more than just a job,
it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an
independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes
far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment.
Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and
backgrounds, and no experience is necessary. As a BOH Team Member,
you will support the kitchen team, assemble food & drink orders
quickly and accurately, and ensure each guest leaves with a smile.
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving
customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know!
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone
to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of
the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
Flexible Hours - You probably have commitments to your family,
friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work
schedule around them.
- Closed Sundays - All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on
Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and
- Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator - The Operator is an
independent business person, responsible for the operation of the
restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them
important business skills for the future.
- Competitive Pay - Along with a competitive paycheck, you will
work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable
business and people skills.
- It's a Great Place to Work - At Chick-fil-A, our Operators
consider their team members to be more than just employees, they
are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high
retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at
- Must be at least 16 years of age upon hire date
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must have a source of reliable transportation
- Ability to handle all equipment, pans, pots, navigating
shelving both high and low
- Reading, writing, and basic math and verbal communication
- Works in hot, noisy and fast paced environment
- Mobility required during shifts
- Must work well under pressure
- Must be able to respond to changes or edits to orders quickly
Chick-fil-A, Inc., Founder S. Truett Cathy started the business in
1946, when he and his brother, Ben, opened an Atlanta diner known
as The Dwarf Grill (later renamed The Dwarf House -). Through the
years, that restaurant prospered and led Cathy to further the
success of his business. In 1967, Cathy founded and opened the
first Chick-fil-A restaurant in Atlanta's Greenbriar Shopping
Center. Today, Chick-fil-A has the highest same-store sales and is
the largest quick-service chicken restaurant chain in the United
States based on annual system-wide sales. Today, Chick-fil-A is
America's #1 fast food restaurant.
Keywords: Chick-fil-A - Battle Creek, Battle Creek , Back of House Team Member-Full time, Other , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!