Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: January 4, 2022
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports Incident and Request management submitted through the
incident management system per service level objectives.
- Supports procurement, installation, configuration and support end
user devices like Laptops, Desktops, Workstation, printers and
mobile devices through staging or manual deployment of standard
software (Windows 7 & 10, MS Office, Lotus Notes, SAP Client, VPN
Software, Antivirus, Engineering and other Client Side software) or
apps, PBX and Phone systems.
- Supports Enterprise IT teams, troubleshoots and maintains
Servers, Network (WAN & LAN), Monitoring UPS and Switches, Backup
Environment and external vendors.
- Supports the on-site Computer Room, Racks, cabling and Data room
- Covers all critical equipment through Annual maintenance
contract, reports issues with services providers and escalates per
vendor service level agreements.
- Participates in BOS Reporting, Continuous Improvement and
exercise deep problem solving (8D) to avoid repeat issues.
- Provides basic training new IT Users on IT Process and IT Systems
- Supports Entitlement processes for end users access request.
- Executes patching plan for site(s) equipment's and execution the
- Participates and supports audit activities based on Internal
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related desired.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in an IT operations /
service organization within a complex IT Infrastructure environment
providing support on-site and remotely (automotive and / or
manufacturing industries is a plus).
- ITIL, Microsoft Certified Desktop Service Technician (MCDST), HP
Desktop / Printer preferred.
- Excellent knowledge on installation, configuration, patching and
troubleshooting of Windows 7 & 10, MS Office, O365, IBM Lotus
Notes, Symantec Endpoint Protection, SAP Client and other
Client-side Software installation, Polycom Audio / Video
Conference, HP Hardware (Desktop, Laptop, Printers), Dell hardware,
handheld scanners, barcode printers and plotters.
Keywords: Tenneco, Battle Creek , IT Specialist, Other , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!