Senior Tax Accountant
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Our Client, a best-in-class accounting and business advisory
firm, is seeking a Remote Sr. Tax Accountant to join their
Full time, W2
- Perform a broad range of diversified tax-related
- Participate in planning and scheduling of client
- Oversee and instruct Staff Accountants and Intern positions as
- Efficiently prepare and review work papers.
- Prepare client tax returns for individual, corporate,
partnership, and others.
- Conducts research on technical matters.
- Demonstrate working knowledge and understanding of the tax
- Demonstrates ability to monitor project status to meet budgets,
deadlines, and quality control.
- Actively promote and facilitate teamwork throughout the
- Clearly and effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of progressively responsible experience in
public accounting, with demonstrated advanced working knowledge and
understanding of tax compliance
- Ability to perform research on tax-related items
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Keywords: Accountingfly, Battle Creek , Senior Tax Accountant, Other , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!