Company: Aya Corporate
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Join Aya Healthcare, winner of multiple Top Workplace
The Credentialing Specialist is responsible for ensuring that
healthcare providers meet client facility and accrediting agency
Who We Are:
We’re a $4 billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider
in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that
help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent
labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for
national and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor
management solutions through our proprietary software platform.
At Aya, we’re obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for
our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee
satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for
incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees
are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an
entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and
value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace
diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to
high achievement. When you join Aya, you’ll be surrounded by
teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will
help you grow both personally and professionally.
- Review credentialing files and work with healthcare providers
to obtain missing, incomplete and expiring items
- Establish and maintain long-term working relationships with
healthcare providers to ensure customer satisfaction and
- Maintain consistent contact with healthcare providers to ensure
that expectations are clear and requirements are completed in a
- Utilize advanced problem solving skills to resolve issues and
conflicts that may arise
- Bachelor's Degree
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A high level of detail orientation and multi-tasking
- Self-motivated and achieve goals
- Outside the box thinkers
- Career oriented with a desire for advancement
- Enthusiastic about being part of an organization that
recognizes your talent
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Generous 401(k) match
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves.
Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building
activities are always on the horizon — plus, you get a special
treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO — we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered
Aya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and welcomes all to
apply. Please click here for
our EEO policy.
Keywords: Aya Corporate, Battle Creek , Credentialing Specialist, Other , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!