Outpatient Physical Therapist
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Hiring NOW. Temp to Perm opportunity in an Outpatient Clinic.
Join a team of highly trained therapists!
Half days on Friday!
Currently seeking a Physical Therapist to fill a temp-to-perm
opening in Battle Creek, Michigan. Interested therapists should
hold a current license/registration in PT and be a graduate of an
accredited school of physical therapy.
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist
- Evaluate and assess your patients to establish functional,
measurable goals that promote restoration of functional
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as
indicated to promote the client's level of progress toward mutually
agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other
caregivers to promote the client's progress toward mutually agreed
- Evaluation and treatment, supervise PTAs in both inpatient and
outpatient settings. General physical dysfunction, orthopedic,
- Minimum 1 year of previous PT experience - Required
- AHA BLS active at submission - Required
- Michigan State PT License
- Degree from PT Accredited College
- Salary: Based on experience, benefit level and traveler
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and
- Complimentary $15k Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned staffing company,
specializing in placing Physical & Occupational Therapists and
Speech Language Pathologists in travel and perm jobs across the
Keywords: myPTsolutions, Battle Creek , Outpatient Physical Therapist, Other , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!