Travel Contracts Associate
Company: Aya Corporate
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Join Aya Healthcare, named the #1 top workplace in the large
company category by the San Diego Union-Tribune.
The Travel Contracts Associate will ensure timely and accurate
completion of contracts for traveling healthcare providers.
This is an entry level position with tremendous potential for
Who We Are:
We’re a $4 billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider
in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that
help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent
labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for
national and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor
management solutions through our proprietary software platform.
At Aya, we’re obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for
our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee
satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for
incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees
are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an
entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and
value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace
diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to
high achievement. When you join Aya, you’ll be surrounded by
teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will
help you grow both personally and professionally.
- Work with multiple internal departments to receive, edit and
complete a large volume of contracts in a fast paced environment
while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy.
- Call attention to discrepancies and work with team to correct
and minimize errors.
- Learn and maintain knowledge base of current company, state and
federal regulations to ensure compliance.
- Perform detailed audit of contracts and accurately enter large
amounts of data into multiple systems.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required for this position.
- Ability to remain flexible and maintain appropriate priorities
in an ever changing environment.
- Meticulous detail orientation and organization in a fast paced
environment with tight deadlines.
- Team-oriented mindset.
- Ability to both deliver and receive professional yet firm
communication regarding contract errors and adherence to regulatory
- Aptitude for learning and consistently modifying and improving
both personal and departmental performance based on real-time
- Propensity for repetitive work requiring a high level of
concentration including meticulous data entry and contract
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance.
- Generous 401(k) match.
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves.
Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building
activities are always on the horizon — plus, you get a special
treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO — we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered
Aya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and welcomes all to
apply. Please click here
for our EEO policy.
Keywords: Aya Corporate, Battle Creek , Travel Contracts Associate, Other , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!