RN Travel Nurse
Company: Trilogy Health Services, LLC
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: October 6, 2021
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Are you a hard-working RN looking for premium pay and flexibility?
Trilogy Health Services is hiring for our in-house travel clinical
team! Unlike traditional travel nurse agencies, Trilogy's travel
RNs are employees of the company and are utilized to fill short and
long-term assignments throughout our senior living communities in
IN, OH, MI and KY. Do you want to be a part of a growing company
that will invest in you? Give us your best shot!
What's in it for you?
Full-time Status with Benefits and:
- Premium pay
- Shift Differentials
- Flexible schedule; 12-hour shifts and every other weekend
- The company invests heavily in PPE and COVID testing to create
a safe environment for employees and residents
- Smaller number of SNF beds compared to the competitors and
- Student loan repayment, scholarships & tuition reimbursement to
help you reach your career goals through continued education
- Quarterly wage increases; receive an increase in pay every 90
- Work with a high quality, collaborative team. No agency!
- Bonus for attendance, referrals, gas and more!
- Generous Health Insurance Option
- Weekly Pay
- Free CEUs
- And much more!
What you'll be doing:
- Travel RNs will work at any campus within the designated
- Observe, evaluate and report (when necessary) each resident's
physical and emotional status in order to develop care plans based
- Identify resident problems and emergency situations and
initiate immediate "life-saving" measures in the absence of a
- Provide direct nursing care and provide clinical supervision of
patient care staff working with residents assigned on your unit to
provide direct care.
- Administer and document medication and treatments and
accurately record all care provided.
- Document resident care provided and resident's response or lack
of response to care provided.
Join our growing company that is Great Place to Work
certified and recognized as Best Places to Work on Glassdoor! We
would love to welcome you to Team Trilogy!
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
LOCATION:Battle Creek, MI AreaBattle CreekMichiganTEXT ONE OF OUR
RECRUITERS:Candice (248) 265-3424LIFE AT TRILOGY:
- Possess an RN Degree or diploma from an accredited college or
- Must have and maintain a current, valid RN license with the
ability to obtain licensure in compact states and non-compact
- One year RN experience preferred
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and
procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that
pertain to long-term care
Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is an
innovative, dynamic senior living company based out of Louisville,
KY. We are a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a
certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best
Companies to Work. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to
grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. We offer an outstanding opportunity
for a motivated and focused individual to join our growing company
and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you
care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Substantial Paid Tuition to Purdue Global
- Generous Health Insurance Options
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Team Trilogy - It's Where You Belong
Keywords: Trilogy Health Services, LLC, Battle Creek , RN Travel Nurse, Other , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!