Company: Cloud Cannabis Co.
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: July 19, 2021
The Special Concentrate Technician will be responsible for
operating and managing the operations of the entire hydrocarbon
extraction systems department and all other forms of concentrate
The primary responsibility of the Special Concentrate Technician
is to maintain optimized concentrate production with the assistance
of BHO/Special Concentrate technicians for each hydrocarbon
extraction system. The Special Concentrate Technician is
responsible for managing all bho technicians and ensuring adherence
to the company SOPs developed alongside the Director for all
specialty and hydrocarbon extraction systems.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- As an expert in hydrocarbon extraction, the Special Concentrate
Technician understands the critical production factors that affect
quality, rate of production and how to control them.
- The Special Concentrate Technician must maintain awareness of
critical points in production where operator performance can affect
the moisture content, temperature, and composition and how it
affects phase selectivity, oxidation and other factors that impact
the quality and throughput of concentrate production.
- The Special Concentrate Technician will be responsible for
reaching production goals to achieve department bonus potential and
is required to gather critical data for further optimization of
each process on each machine.
- Experience in lp transfer, fluence and the behavior of liquid
butane and propane solutions under controlled environments is
key. Experience with processes employing selective media,
performing various chromatography processes, critical filtration
applications and anticipating oxidative reactions is expected of
the Special Concentrate Lead.
- Experience with laboratory equipment troubleshooting and
pressure vessel diagnostics is advantageous to the Special
Concentrate Lead. The ideal SCL will possess a passion for terpene
preservation and appreciation for the opportunity to produce the
largest quantity of live resin and specialty concentrates in
Michigan and the ability to inspire and lead a team that reaches
critical production goals.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, with co-workers
- Practice good housekeeping habits throughout the facility with
focus and personal contributions towards a clean and organized
assigned work area at the end of the assigned shift.
- Capable of working with hazardous chemicals and is able to
identify and report unsafe equipment, conditions and practices so
that they may be corrected prior to an incident.
- Flexibility and the ability to shift work schedule according to
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company
regulations for working in the industry.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to perform grasping, talking, hearing, seeing
and repetitive motions.
- Physical demands – May be required to stand and/or walk for
extended periods of time. Must be able to lift, carry and balance
up to 50 pounds (200 pounds with assistance).
- Prior Laboratory experience.
- Prior Cannabis Lab / Manufacturing experience.
About Cloud Cannabis Co.
Brand Lab, we “live higher” by holding ourselves to a higher
standard. We do things the right way, not the easy way. Our goal is
to supply the most excellent cannabis products and experience to
our customers, while also giving back to the community.
The Brand Lab is a place for everyone, discrimination does
NOT have a home here. We are committed to making EVERYONE healthier
& happier, no exceptions.
Equal opportunity employer
Brand Lab is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected
veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Cloud Cannabis Co., Battle Creek , Extraction Technician, Other , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!