Company: Graphic Packaging Holding Co
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: June 8, 2021
MISSION / SUMMARY:
The position of the pipefitter is to provide skilled trade
expertise along with multi-craft work experience to the Board
EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE:
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Journeyman status or greater of pipefitting trade
- Proficient welder preferred
- Ability to thread pipe
- Repair and replace valves (manual & automatic)
- Unplugging of lines
- Layout and fabrication abilities
- Hydraulic knowledge
- Rigging skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Willingness to multi-craft
- Ability and desire to work in team environment
- This is currently a day shift position.
- Must be able to work flexible and on-call scheduling.
- Must be able to work rotating weekends.
- Standing for extended periods.
- Awkward and/or repetitive movements.
- Moving or lifting of equipment, materials, and tools up to 50
lbs repeatedly for an 8 hr. shift.
- Climbing extension ladders, balancing, stooping, kneeling,
crouching, or movement within
- Work in buildings and areas of fluctuating temperature and
- Job requires exposure to weather, dirt, grease, fumes and
At Graphic Packaging International (NYSE: GPK), we produce the
box you may have poured your child's cereal from this morning, the
microwaveable tray that heated your lunch, the paper cup that held
your coffee throughout the day, and the carrier of those bottles of
craft beer you may enjoy tonight! We're one of the largest
manufacturers of paperboard and paper-based packaging for some of
the world's most recognized brands of food, beverage, foodservice,
household, personal care and pet care products. Headquartered in
Atlanta, Georgia, we are a team of collaborative, innovative,
passionate individuals who are committed to providing consumer
packaging that makes a world of difference.
With almost 18,000 employees working in more than 70 locations
in North and South America, Europe and the Pacific Rim, we strive
to be an environmentally responsible leader in our industry and in
the communities where we operate. We are committed to workplace
diversity and offer compensation and benefits programs that are
among the industry's best to reward the talented people who make
our company successful.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of,
we'd love to hear from you. Learn more about us at
Inspired Packaging. A World of Difference.
Graphic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications
for the job in question. We do not base our employment decision on
an employee's or applicant's race, color, religion, age, gender or
sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, marital
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic identity,
genetic information, disability, veteran/military status or any
other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Click here
to view the EEO is the Law Poster.
Keywords: Graphic Packaging Holding Co, Battle Creek , Pipefitter-Welder, Other , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!