High School Special Education Teacher
Company: Harper Creek Community Schools
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Openings as of 1/21/2021
- High School Special Education Paraprofessional JobID: 7714
- Position Type:
Support Staff/Paraprofessional/ Instructional Parapro
- Date Posted:
Union City High School
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
Union City Community Schools - website
The Instructional Assistant is responsible to assist the classroom
teacher in providing instructional assistance, tutoring and small
group work with students.
- Associates Degree or successful completion of Paraprofessional
- Able to work with teachers and students to provide support for
learning in the areas of math, reading and writing.
- Basic computer literacy is required.
- Organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with others in a positive,
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with staff,
parents, and the community while projecting a positive image that
enhances the school.
- Ability to follow and interpret oral and written
- Meet all state and federal requirements
Please apply online at www.unioncityschools.org. Click on District
and Employment. Click on Start An Application For
Email To A Friend
Keywords: Harper Creek Community Schools, Battle Creek , High School Special Education Teacher, Other , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!