Field Service Tech
Company: Rennco LLC
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: November 25, 2022
At ProMach, we're looking for people who want to shine. You'll
have opportunities to take your career in the direction you desire.
You can be a technical specialist who travels across the United
States to meet some of our amazing customers and values great
Do we have your attention? -Keep reading.
If you are an experienced, highly-technical, Field Service
Technician who likes to travel would love to speak with you.
Does this work interest you?
- Direct and Assist customer personnel in the installation,
start-up and training of Rennco machines and systems.
- Provide amazing customer service by assisting customers through
troubleshooting and resolving issues over the phone or at
- Instruct customer personnel in the safe and efficient operation
of our machines and systems.
- Provide customers with spare parts recommendations so that they
stock an adequate inventory to keep machines - running
- Provide Engineering Department with accurate updates on all
changes made to machines in the field.
- Recommend ideas or changes to machines that will make them more
reliable, efficient, and less costly.
- Be an integral part of the team for final checkout of machines
assuring they are ready for shipment.
- Provide the Engineering Department support with retrofit
concept and design.
- Assist in the writing the first level of customer training
- Be technically competent, mechanically and electrically, with
the ability to move through PLC and servo programs - -
- Responsible for expense accountability/reporting.
-What's in it for you? -
-There's no monopoly on good ideas or limits to how far you can
advance with our team. We offer an open, communicative environment
that fosters individual initiative. We pride ourselves in being a
company where people choose to build a career. -
In addition to growth opportunities, as a ProMach employee, you
receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your
salary, comprehensive medical/dental programs, as well as life
insurance, a generous paid time off program, and a retirement
savings plan with a company match. And because we understand the
importance of feeling protected, there is no waiting period for
benefits - you are eligible on your first day of employment! -
-If this sounds like you, we want to connect!
- Excellent Mechanical/ Electrical capability or capacity to
- If you are a new grad, we are happy in invest in your future by
providing you with the training and guidance to help you become a
world class Field Service Technician and an OEM specialist
- PLC/servo experience
- Solid mechanical problem-solving skills
- Able to travel within North America 70-85% of the time
- Potential to be a motivator/leader
- Professional communication, attitude, and image.
- Educator - good verbal and written presentation - organized -
good planner, good interpersonal skills
We have been named to the Inc. 5,000 list of fastest growing
private companies in the U.S. seven times. We continue to introduce
innovative products, enter new markets, expand our global presence,
and actively acquire new capabilities. -
We have the rewards, opportunities, and the market strengths of a
large organization combined with the entrepreneurial culture of a
small, fast-paced company. You will enjoy the benefits of working
with a growing company that competes globally with the personal
touch and feel of a smaller company where you can make an impact
every day. -
Curious about life at ProMach? -Follow us on -, -, and -! -
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach uses E-Verify
to verify employment eligibility of all new hires to work in the
United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace. -
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to
receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact
us to request accommodation.
Keywords: Rennco LLC, Battle Creek , Field Service Tech, IT / Software / Systems , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!