Health Information Systems Manager
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: May 5, 2022
Position: Health Information Systems Manager
About the Company:
Our client is an industry leader in innovative healthcare delivery
and is in the Battle Creek, MI area! They are seeking a full-time,
permanent Health Information Systems Manager to be a great addition
to their leadership team. Here are a few reasons why you should
- Progressive technological environment, looking to adopt new
- Family oriented, friendly culture, and valued employees.
- Strong compensation and benefits plan.Essential Functions:
- Developing and implementing improvement efforts related to data
management and reporting, health informatics, and data
- Developing, auditing, and monitoring incoming and outgoing data
- Managing Microsoft Access databases supporting business
operations, including credentialing, care management, health
coaching and utilization management.
- Oversee and manage all licenses and contracts, as well as
software, hardware, and related equipment within the
environment.Preferred Experience & Qualities:
- 3+ years' experience with health information systems, health
care data analytics, business analytics or project management.
- 2+ years of management experience.
- Experience troubleshooting hardware/software and networks.
- Well-versed with SQL Server, Microsoft Access, VBA/SQL Coding,
Tableau and Office 365.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, information
systems, or another related field.Bonus Experience:
- Programming experience.
- Experience with EMR's (EPIC, Cerner, Athena, etc.)Job Type:
- Full-Time / PermanentBenefits:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401k, 3 Weeks PTO, Tuition
Reimbursement, Life Insurance, Growth Opportunities,
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Battle Creek , Health Information Systems Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!