Human Resource Generalist
Company: Duncan Aviation
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: September 19, 2022
As the Human Resource Generalist, you will work on a team to
administer and ensure compliance with the Company's substance abuse
program. Additionally, you will be responsible for leading the
facility's onboarding efforts and administer the Applicant Tracking
System. To be successful in this position, you will need to be
detailed orientated, dedicated to superior customer service and
able to thrive in a fast paced work environment. Essential Job
- Administers the company's substance abuse program in compliance
with FAA and company-directed initiatives and programs.
- Ensures proper DOT and Non-DOT classification of team members,
coordinates team member testing with collectors, maintains
substance abuse records, prepares and monitors follow-up testing
schedules, and prepares annual reports.
- Communicates with company's EAP, team members and managers
regarding positive test results and the requirements and activities
following a positive test. Prepares and follows-up on letters for
new team members' previous drug and alcohol testing records.
- Coordinates onboarding for new team members, this may include
processing new hire paperwork, updating the HRIS and AS400 and
assisting with relocation expense reports, etc.
- Administers the company's applicant tracking system; duties
include working with hiring managers requisition creation,
candidate management, scheduling interviews, preparing offer
- Creates and distributes vacancy posting, this includes internal
and external distribution (i.e. bulletin boards, Intranet, state
job banks, etc.), placing ads as needed, sending to external
- Assists with projects and special assignments related to HR
functions in support of the Company's strategic business
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.Job Specific
- Licenses/Certificates: N/A
- Attendance: Regularly scheduled attendance required
- Physical: Repetitive motion; tolerates sitting; proficient
typing and data entry skills
- Environmental: N/AEducation and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in related Human Resource, Business
Administration, Organizational Development or related field of
study or equivalent required
- Proficiency with Microsoft software (Word, Excel, Project,
- Two years previous work experience in Human Resources or
related experience preferredAvailable Benefits
- Duncan offers a comprehensive Benefits Package (Medical,
Dental, Vision, Vacation/Holiday) that is available to team members
on day one.
- Plan for your medical needs with a Health Savings Account
(employer and employee contributions).
- Save for your future through our 401(k) program where you can
begin contributions within your first 45 days, 50% match on first
- Enjoy Duncan Aviation's On-Site Fitness & Health Clinics at the
- Take advantage of a variety of In-House Training opportunities,
or use Tuition Assistance to further your education.Duncan Aviation
is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. EOE
Keywords: Duncan Aviation, Battle Creek , Human Resource Generalist, Human Resources , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!