Company: Grace Health
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: September 13, 2022
$17.50+ an hour (adjusted based on education, skill, and
experience)Grace Health is currently looking for an individual to
help develop and implement recruiting plans and strategies to help
fill open positions. This candidate will also help with the
onboarding process for all new hires, as well as, a wide variety of
HR functions. We offer competitive wages based on experience and up
to 3 weeks of PTO in the first year! Other perks include no nights
or weekend work and a $1,000 sign on bonus!Please note, the Flu and
COVID-19 vaccines are minimum work requirements at Grace
- Medical, vision, dental, life, and disability insurance
- 401K match
- 8 paid holidays
- Employee wellness program focusing on physical, mental, and
financial wellnessEXAMPLES OF DUTIES: (This list may not be all
- Develops and administers an effective recruitment program.
- Monitors Applicant Tracking System.
- Coordinates recruitment efforts with hiring managers, select
candidates, performs interviews and coordinates interviews.
- Coordinates and conducts new employee orientation.
- Develops and coordinate onboarding process/plan.
- Host and attend career fairs and company meet & greets.
- Maintains general knowledge of industry trends and employment
legislation and ensures compliance.
- Participates on committees and special projects, as requested.
- Structures and participates in training and development of
- Participates in employee satisfaction/retention efforts: stay
interviews (recommends, evaluates, and participates in employee
- COVID-19 and Flu Vaccine
- Degree in human resources or business administration
- minimum 2 years experience in HR preferred
- Health Care experience preferred
Keywords: Grace Health, Battle Creek , Recruiting Specialist, Human Resources , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!