Human Resources Supervisor
Company: Job Juncture
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: May 8, 2022
**Must Have Experience in a Large Manufacturing Plant**
Human Resources Supervisor Summary:
The Human Resources Supervisor position is responsible
for the day-to-day support of the Human Resources Department.
This position will effectively resolve matters relating to
Employee Relations and assist the HR Manager in various
capacities. The position is also responsible for providing
support, and training throughout the organization as required.
Human Resources Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Responsible for recruiting, screening and interviewing
- Ensure that potential employees are properly investigated and
- Responsible for conducting training programs.
- Conduct employee meetings and arrange for enrollment of
employees during the open enrollment period.
- Maintain an active salary and hourly position classification
- Coordinate an annual maintenance review of job descriptions,
ensuring that each position has a current job description.
- Ensure that new employees receive proper orientation.
- Assist Human Resources Manager in developing and preparing the
Human Resources budget to be submitted for approval.
- Ensure that employees are aware of Human Resources policies and
benefits programs on a continuing basis.
- Recommends program changes or enhancements to meet human
- Assists with coordinating the delivery of effective
affirmative action, and other employee relations programs.
- Assists with the preparation of separation notices for employee
separating with cause and may conduct exit interviews to determine
reasons behind separations.
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce
absenteeism and turnover.
- May support and assist in collective bargaining
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Demonstrates integrity, especially when dealing with highly
Keywords: Job Juncture, Battle Creek , Human Resources Supervisor, Human Resources , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!