CASHIER/FOOD SERVICE WORKER (FULL-TIME)
Company: Compass Group
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: May 24, 2023
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time CASHIER/FOOD SERVICE
- Location: Denso Manufacturing - 1 Denso Road, Battle Creek, MI
49037 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule. Monday through Friday, hours may
vary. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Food service experience required.
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
- Starting Pay: $16.00 per hour We Make Applying Easy! Want to
apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search
requisition ID number 1187978.The advertised program is a
conversational recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs
with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data
rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and
conditions: Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what
drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us
today! Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and
excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership
mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local
presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise,
"connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and
live our promise," is exemplified throughout our organization.
Eurest is proud to serve the world's most respected successful
corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.Job Summary
Summary: Operates Point of Sale system, assists the Chef, prepares
coffee, and keeps the coffee and cashier stations clean.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Helps prepare foods such as meats, vegetables, baked goods and
desserts. Also helps prepare catering orders.
- Performs cashier duties using the POS system.
- Perform general cleaning duties; removes trash and garbage to
- Provides service in all retail areas, including cashiering and
- Cashiers according to established procedures, maintaining cash
accuracy with receipts. Makes deposits at the end of each
- Inventories and restocks supplies and food products.
- Sets up serving line, ensuring temperatures are taken, recorded
and within acceptable ranges; notifies cooks if food temperatures
are not within acceptable limits.
- Serves hot and cold items to customers.
- Sets up items for purchase on daily basis.
- Keeps refrigerator stocked and product rotated using the first
in, first out rule.
- Stocks pantries with correct par levels of food items on a
daily basis. Records replenished amounts on floor stock form for
each unit. Records refrigerator temperatures on floor stock form
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Eurest are
offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the followingbenefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all
Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*We will
consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those
with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a
manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local
laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the
New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal
history (and driving history) to apply.Eurest maintains a drug-free
Req ID: 1187978[[req_classification
Keywords: Compass Group, Battle Creek , CASHIER/FOOD SERVICE WORKER (FULL-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...