Retail Store Opportunities-All Departments
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to
help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our
stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our
Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
As a Meijer employee, you will craft quality customer experiences
by providing efficient, effective customer service in the checkout
lane and/or throughout the store that creates a positive and
lasting impact on Meijer customers.
Click here for an overview of the position.
What You'll be Doing:
- Utilize technology to complete activities and tasks.
- You create WOW' moments that have a positive and lasting impact
on our customers.
- Use good eye contact and body language, displaying a friendly
and outgoing attitude.
- Be prepared to handle customer questions adequately and
- Build trustful relationships with customers to encourage return
visits.What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- 18 years of age or older.
- Strong listening and communications skills, face-to-face and
- Willingness to learn or existing familiarity with job-specific
- Problem-solving competence and eagerness to troubleshoot when
- Desire to work with customers.
- Previous retail or customer experience preferred but not
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Friendly outgoing attitude.
- Ability to operate cashier register system..
Keywords: Meijer, Battle Creek , Retail Store Opportunities-All Departments, Hospitality & Tourism , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!