Retail Sales Stocker - Part Time 18-25 hours per week
Company: KeHE Distributors
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: September 9, 2020
Overview:Good people, working with good people, for our common
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is
all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more
exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about
working in an environment with a people-first culture and an
organization committed to good living, good food and good service,
we'd love to talk to you!Primary Responsibilities:The Retail Sales
Stocker stocks, rotates, and merchandises KeHE supplied products
for assigned customers within a region. The Retail Sales Stocker
provides back-up and assistance for the Retail Sales Consultants as
needed during vacations, absences and circumstances that arise as
necessary. As with all KeHE employees, all duties must be performed
in alignment with KeHE's mission, vision and core values (Caring,
Determined and Faith- Friendly).Essential Functions:
- Stock, rotate, and merchandise KeHE supplied product for
assigned customers within the region.
- 18-25 hours a week - Monday through Friday, occassional weekend
- Act as back-up to Retail Sales Consultants and perform assigned
duties when needed.
- Work on various projects as assigned including, but not limited
to: New item cut-in, category resets, code checks, shelf and
product maintenance, and emergency deliveries.
- Assist with product placement and positioning on store
- Attend and participate in sales meetings as requested.
- Maintain good attendance, safe work practices and maintain
safeguards of confidential company information.
- Other duties and special assignments as assigned by
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills,
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- A minimum of two (2) years of grocery/ grocery sales and/or
distribution experience preferred.
- Reliable transportation, including your own car or public
transportation and a smart phone device is required.
Qualifications / Additional Skills / Aptitude:
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to follow information in a schematic format.
- Strong organizational, time management and communication
- Interact and communicate effectively and professionally with
store personnel and their customers.
- Ability to work independently without direct on-site
- Excellent grammar, verbal and writing skills.
- High energy level.
- Comfortable performing multi-faceted tasks in conjunction with
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. Must be able to carry 20 pounds, lift and/or
move up to 50 pounds. The employee is frequently required to stand,
climb, bend, and walk. May need to drive between stores as per
assignment. While performing the duties of this position, the
employee is subject to both a typical office/store environment and
all outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work
environments is low to high.
Keywords: KeHE Distributors, Battle Creek , Retail Sales Stocker - Part Time 18-25 hours per week, Hospitality & Tourism , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!