Part-Time Retail Merchandiser
Company: Lawrence Merchandising Services
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: January 5, 2020
Are you looking for a company with flexible scheduling to
demonstrate your merchandising, customer service and organizational
skills? Lawrence Merchandising has a great opportunity for you!
Lawrence Merchandising Services (LMS), a WIS International Company,
is hiring Part-Time Retail Merchandisers in your area to complete
merchandising services in many of the nation's top retailers and
for many of the nation's top retail brands. Our client base is
continually growing so we need you!
Watch this brief video for more information about our Part-Time
Retail Merchandiser position.
What will I be doing?
As a Part-Time Retail Merchandiser, you will help ensure client
satisfaction in the following ways:
- Creating and managing your own work schedule by logging into
our online reporting system to accept or decline merchandising
services as they come available at retailers in your area. You can
accept anywhere from 0-20 hours per week. The availability of
services will vary greatly throughout the year, and we do not
guarantee a set number of hours each week. There may be time
periods where services are not available.
- Servicing your local retail stores by completing merchandising
services independently or in a team, in a timely manner, and always
delivering quality, while working with a variety of different types
- Utilizing a mobile device to check in/out for services. You
will also be taking and uploading photos to our online reporting
- Merchandising service tasks will vary, but could include
stocking, implementing plan-o-grams, visual merchandising, resets,
product cut-ins, setting signage, audits, and developing strong
relationships with store personnel.
Is LMS for you?
- LMS has ongoing nationwide weekly and monthly services and many
additional projects available on a first come, first serve basis.
As well as the ability for our Retail Merchandisers to become
dedicated to certain locations and services (availability will vary
- Service opportunities may be one-time (project based) or
reoccurring maintenance services (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly,
- Services need to be completed sometime between Monday-Friday,
and sometime between the hours of 8am to 6pm. Weekend services may
be available in some areas.
- You will be expected to be flexible to the needs of our
business as we continually strive to meet and exceed the
expectations of our clients.
- Merchandising services are completed independently or in a
team, and our Part-Time Retail Merchandisers must be comfortable
using our online reporting system.
- FLEXIBILITY! The position is truly flexible! No evenings and
weekends are required, though weekend hours may be available in
- GAIN RETAIL EXPERIENCE! Build a career in Merchandising by
gaining retail experience.
- INDEPENDENCE! Work independently or in a team but have access
to a helpful and responsive LMS office team.
- At LMS you are not an independent contractor, you are a W2
employee and receive all associated benefits such as an Employee
Referral Bonus Program, voluntary health, vision, dental, short
term disability, life insurance benefits, and 401(k) to those who
- Weekly pay!
- Merchandising and/or retail experience preferred.
- Ability to thoroughly follow written and verbal
- Ability to stand with varied movement for up to 5 hours at a
time, ability to regularly lift up to 5 pounds (and up to 20 pounds
on rare occasions), fine motor control (hand movements), speech,
hearing, sight, ability to read documents with small font sizes,
manual dexterity; with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Access to internet, printer, and camera phone (digital camera
acceptable), and ability to receive voice messages via phone.
- Access to a PC or Mac that runs Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome,
- Access to Adobe Acrobat Reader (or ability to download).
- Preferred: Some projects require access to a smartphone or
tablet to participate in the services.
How to Apply
- Fill out an application by clicking the "Apply for this job
online" button to be considered further or visit our website to
submit an application www.Lmsvc.com .
What is a Retail Merchandiser? For answers to this question, please
Lawrence Merchandising Services, a WIS International Company, is an
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Lawrence Merchandising Services, Battle Creek , Part-Time Retail Merchandiser, Hospitality & Tourism , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!