Home Health Aide
Company: Arcadia Home Care and Staffing
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: October 3, 2019
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to learn the fundamentals
of quality home care and deliver life-changing service to your
clients. As an Arcadia Home Health Aide, you---ll play a vital role
in supporting seniors and people with disabilities living
independently. This rewarding position provides consistent,
flexible hours to accommodate your personal needs, while providing
a great career with a growing, innovative industry leader.If you
have a genuine passion for helping others, and you are looking for
a meaningful, fulfilling career with a dynamic, values-driven
organization that recognizes and supports your contribution, we
invite you to join our team.Essential Duties:
- Follow specific care plans for clients and report on completed
- Assist with personal care needs of the client (bathing,
- Provide or assist in routine house cleaning, meal preparation,
- Transport client to doctor's office, grocery store and other
- Assist client with the self-administration of medications.
- Observe and report any changes in client's condition.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality at all times due to
access to sensitive information.
- Maintain regular, predictable, consistent attendance and is
flexible to meet the needs of the department.
- Follow all Medicare, Medicaid, and HIPAA regulations and
- Abide by all regulations, policies, procedures and
- Perform other duties as assigned.Position Requirements &
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be a Certified Home Health or Personal Care Aide
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States
- Pre-employment physical examination/PPD prior to patient
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Must have reliable transportation; if by car, a valid driver's
license and proof of insurance is required
- Nurturing and compassionate nature with the desire to care for
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Good communication and interpersonal skillsArcadia Home Care
and Staffing is one of the nation---s largest personal home care
and support service providers. As a client-focused, innovative
company, we have a simple approach: We provide great care and we
pay attention. Our staff shares a genuine passion for helping
people and conducts all services efficiently, with a thoroughness
to ensure lower health care costs while maintaining the highest
quality of life for our consumers.Arcadia is an equal opportunity
employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic
origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other
occupationally irrelevant criteria.
Keywords: Arcadia Home Care and Staffing, Battle Creek , Home Health Aide, Healthcare , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!