Physical Therapist (PT)
Company: The Laurels of Bedford
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: January 21, 2023
The Laurels of Bedford - Are you an Physical Therapist with
passion for improving the lives of seniors? Are you an Physical
Therapist looking for a new and exciting opportunity? If you are an
Physical Therapsit desiring a position that offers autonomy and
flexibility then The Laurels of Bedford wants to talk with you
about a per diem (possible transition to part time) -opportunity
they currently have available. As a Physical Therapist (PT) with
The Laurels of Bedford you will help patients throughout all phases
of treatment to regain functional independence. Attention to
detail, individualized care, and participation in a team approach
are part of every interaction.
Why just work, when you can help shape a legacy?
At The Laurels of Beford you will join an experienced, hard-working
team that values communication and strong teamwork abilities.
The Physical Therapist (PT) evaluates and treats residents,
communicates with families, physicians, and other team members.
- Supervise PTAs, and assists nursing with training of and
Certified Nursing Assistants.
- Coordinate patient care with members of other departments and
other staff within the Rehab Services Department
- Develop effective treatment plans.
- Treat residents according to the physician treatment
- Communicate with physician, supervisor, and other team members
-regarding resident progress, problems, and plans.
- Participate in resident care conferences as indicated as
- Instruct residents' families and/or nursing staff in
maintenance, routine or restorative programs as
- Participate in discharge planning.
- Graduate of an approved PT program.
- A current unrestricted license to practice as an Physical
Therapist in MI.
- Long-term care facility experience desired.
- Covid 19 vaccination or acceptable exemption required
Keywords: The Laurels of Bedford, Battle Creek , Physical Therapist (PT), Healthcare , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!