Company: CSI Companies
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: September 16, 2022
Location: Battle Creek, MI 49014 Duration: Contract through
10/12/2022 Hours:Mon 7a-7p, Wed 8a-6p, Thurs 7a-6p & Sat 9a-3p(only
1-2 Saturdays a month) Pay: $45-53/hour Essential Functions:
- Uses nursing skills to evaluate patient care needs, prioritize
treatment, and maintain patient flow.
- Conducts a nursing assessment by taking a patient history and
physical assessment and by obtaining vital signs and other medical
tests. Provides treatment within scope of practice as defined by
- Collaborates with Physician or other Licensed Independent
Practitioner to arrange for further medical treatment, when
- Identifies equipment that needs repair and brings it to the
attention of the lead clinician.
- Performs occupational and health screening tests as defined in
site contract (EKG, audiometry, spirometry, vision).
- Conducts appropriate laboratory tests and quality control
- Documents accurately all elements of nursing assessment,
treatments, medications administered, discharge instructions
provided, and follow up care arranged.
- Evaluates health education/promotion needs of patients and
provides necessary training and instruction.
- Identifies emergency situations and provides care within legal
scope of practice.
- Administers medications and medical treatments competently as
directed by a Physician or Licensed Independent Practitioner.
- Maintains medical records using (In some health centers it may
be using Electronic Medical Record software).
- Maintains a clean and safe environment. Follows infection
- Maintains patient privacy and confidential patient
- Participates in follow up phone calls and follow up patient
- Other duties as assigned. Education:
- Certificate from an accredited Nursing School or Associates???
degree (A.S.) is required. Bachelor's degree (BSN) from four-year
college or university is preferred.
- Currently licensed Registered Nurse in state of practice
- Current training in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health
care providers is required. Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also
be required based on contract scope of services.
- EPIC EMR experiencepreferred.
Keywords: CSI Companies, Battle Creek , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!