Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Up to $4000 Sign on Bonus - All Shifts
Company: NexCare WellBridge Senior Living
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Join the Evergreen Senior Care and Rehab Center: team!
Our CNAs are more than just caregivers, they are friends and
companions. They build relationships with our patients and families
while providing assistance with daily living tasks like eating
meals and laying down for bed. Our CNAs are uniquely positioned to
notice changes in mood and behavior that is key in helping our
clinical team recognize potential medical issues. You will know
your patients so well that you will know when something is not
right. Our CNAs are a critical component of our clinical nursing
You will earn: :
- Competitive wages based on your valuable experience
- PLUS $2.35 per hour hero pay
- Shift Differential
- Overtime Pay :
- Sign On Bonus up to $4000 paid in quarterly installments
- Yearly Merit Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits::
- Medical - no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career Opportunities - Grow your nursing career!
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- $10,000 RN Loan Repayment
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs::
- 8 hour shifts
- Full or Part Time
- All Shifts available
- No Mandation!
How you will help people every day::
- You will promote hospitality and excellent customer service in
our every daily interaction with our guests, their families, and
visitors. Through kind words and encouragement, you will promote a
positive, healthy environment in which to heal and thrive.
- You will perform and document patient care using the
individualized care plans as a guide. Bathing and all activities of
daily living related care, such as skin care, preventative and
supportive care, routine morning and evening mouth care, shaving,
- You will perform and document nutritional intake, blood
pressure, TPRs, catheter care, bowel/bladder training, weights,
turning, positioning, range of motion, and ambulation.
- You will support physical, psychological, occupational, speech,
restorative and recreational therapies by positively encouraging
and promoting continued well-being.
- You will observe and report, as necessary, significant changes
in routine or condition as appropriate to your nursing team
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team::
- You have completed of an approved nurse aide training program,
with current certification required from the State of Michigan
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to
delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to
support your team members and get the job done.
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an
approved exception as required by law, is required for
Follow us on Social Media:
Keywords: NexCare WellBridge Senior Living, Battle Creek , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Up to $4000 Sign on Bonus - All Shifts, Healthcare , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!