Company: The Oaks at NorthPointe Woods
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: June 19, 2022
LIFE AT TRILOGY:
Unsure if this role is a good fit for you, or just want an
We take pride in our commitment to your learning and development.
If you're interested in becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant but
don't quite have the qualifications yet, join Team Trilogy in
another role, and once you get going, we'll set you on a FREE
training path to help you achieve your dream job. Our job is to
focus on caring for you so you can spend your time caring for
others. We give you all the tools you need to build a successful,
long-lasting career with us.
Careers close to home and your heart.
Since our founding in 1997, we've been making long-term care better
for our residents and more rewarding for our team members. We're a
Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a certified Great
Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best Companies to
Work. If you're looking for a place that embraces you for who you
are, helps you achieve your full potential, and makes working hard
feel less like hard work, then look no further than Trilogy.
We're a proud equal opportunity employer. If you're passionate
about providing great care for our residents and creating a
meaningful career at the same time, we'd love to meet you
regardless of your background. We're a diverse team serving diverse
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Our Nurse Assistants love Trilogy for the stability, meaningful
work, and great team. If you're looking to grow as a Nurse
Assistant, Trilogy is where you belong!
Hi! We're glad you're thinking about joining us.
Trilogy is a great place for CNAs/STNAs. We're a close-knit team
that's walking the walk when it comes to caring for our residents.
One of the things we enjoy most is coming together to make people
smile and giving residents' families' peace of mind. We love it
here and we think you will too.
Working in long-term care offers tons of rewards you won't find
anywhere else: an unparalleled sense of stability, great pay, and
did we mention amazing benefits! People support your growth here
and there's a team spirit that makes the tough days a whole lot
easier. That's Trilogy
The best place you've ever belonged.
Whether you're looking for a new chapter, a change of pace, or a
helping hand, Trilogy is where you can build a more rewarding
Let's talk about benefits.
- Competitive salaries and weekly pay
- Student loan repayment, scholarships, and tuition
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance kick in on the first
of the month after your start date
- Wage increases EVERY quarter
- 401(k) Match
- Free meal with every full shift
- No agency staffing - we're 100% Team Trilogy
- Bonuses for attendance, referrals, gas, and more
- Shift Differentials with 8 &12 hour shifts available
- Monthly employee celebrations
- Education assistance & free training programs
- Fully vaccinated teams (some accommodations can be made for
- And so much more!
Create relationships that mean something.
Nurse Assistants at Trilogy do all the things you'd expect a
CNA/STNA to do anywhere else. But what sets us apart is that
everyone here cares deeply about coming to work with a servant's
heart and a collaborative spirit. The relationships you build here
make Trilogy truly special. From nursing to food service to
housekeeping, careers here are rewarding because of the consistent
people you meet, work with, and get to know. It's not at all like
the fast-paced in-and-out of other hospitals, restaurants, and
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
Here's what you'll do when you join us:
- Learn new skills and earn more money through our nationally
recognized Apprenticeship Program!
- Participate in daily nursing reports and take detailed
- Help residents with personal hygiene activities, turning,
lifting, positioning, and transporting them when needed
- Observe and report changes in residents' condition and make
independent decisions when neede
If you have these qualifications, we'd love to chat:
- A current, unencumbered, state nurse aide license
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- A desire to help people and work with a team to make it
happenLOCATION:The Oaks at NorthPointe WoodsBattle
CreekMichiganTEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS:Alyssa (616) 229-2654
Keywords: The Oaks at NorthPointe Woods, Battle Creek , CNA, Healthcare , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!