Travel Registered Nurse RN Intensive Care Unit ICU LTAC
Company: OneStaff Medical
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Intensive care unit (ICU) staff RNs provide care for patients
with life-threatening medical conditions. These nurses work in the
critical care unit of a hospital or healthcare facility and look
after patients who have experienced invasive surgery, accidents,
trauma or organ failure.
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, Battle Creek , Travel Registered Nurse RN Intensive Care Unit ICU LTAC, Healthcare , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!