Caregiver/Home Care Aide
Company: Charger Logistics Inc.
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Great benefits! Home Sweet Home In-Home Care is currently
seeking non-medical Caregivers. The right people will have strong
customer service skills, be responsible individuals and have a
heartfelt desire to assist seniors or disabled individuals to
safely perform activities of daily living.
This position is great for students, people looking for flexible
hours, and those seeking part-time or full-time opportunities.
Start today! Positions available in surrounding areas also.
Assistance with Activities of Daily Living, which may
- Assist with walking and exercise
- Meal preparation
- Assist with personal care (If applicable)
- Errands and grocery shopping
- Light Housekeeping
- And other non-medical services
- Must have Drivers license, current auto insurance, or access to
- Compassionate about the care and well-being of others
- 1-2 years' experience in caregiving preferred
- Ability to pass a background check
- Must be able to physically lift/transfer an adult sized
- $13 - $20 / hour based on client level of care, location and
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance (full-time employees)
- Life Insurance paid for 100% by the company
- Paid Drive Time/ Paid Training
- Paid Sick Time
- Travel Reimbursements
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Direct Deposit - Paid Weekly
- Flexible Schedule
- Referral Bonuses
- Discounts on cell phone plans, college tuitions and many
"Home Sweet Home In-Home Care is an equal opportunity employer. We
celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive
environment for all employees."
Keywords: Charger Logistics Inc., Battle Creek , Caregiver/Home Care Aide, Healthcare , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!