Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Momentous Healthcare at Battle Creek
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: May 11, 2022
$2000.00 Sign On Bonus!Are you a caring person who wants to make
a difference in someone's life?If so then Momentous Health at
Battle Creek is the place to work! As a CNA with Momentous Health,
you have an opportunity to make an impact on our residents.We care
for our residents as well as our staff. Come and enjoy a great
working environment where all staff are made to feel welcome!We
have 12 Hour and 8 Hour Shifts AvailableResponsibilities:As a CNA,
your responsibilities include:
- Takes and records vital signs.
- Measures and records height and weight, Intake and output
- Cares for the resident's environment.
- Assists with Bathing, grooming, toileting
- Assists with eating and hydration.
- Observes resident's skin when giving care and reports changes
to licensed nurse; provides skin care as needed.
- Meets resident's mental health and social service
- Certified nursing assistant (CNA) License or Qualified to sit
for CNA Exam
- High school graduate/GED,
- Long-term care experience, good communication skills
Keywords: Momentous Healthcare at Battle Creek, Battle Creek , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!