Company: Grace Health
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Grace Health is looking for a Licensed Physical Therapist to
provide assessments/evaluations and other physical therapy services
to patients for the purpose of injury prevention and rehabilitation
as well as health promotion. Participate in activities and training
to promote and attain regulatory compliance at the local, state and
federal level. We offer competitive wages based on experience and
up to 3 weeks of PTO in the first year! Other perks include no
nights or weekend work and a sign on bonus!
Please note, the Flu and COVID-19 vaccines are minimum work
requirements at Grace Health.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES: (This list may not be all inclusive.)
- Evaluate patients/clients, develop a plan of care with
associated goals including quantifiable physical and functional
- Provide assessments, treatments, instructions, and other
physical therapy services according to the scope of practice
limitations per State statute.
- Retain the responsibility for all delegated tasks to other
licensees and support personnel. Ensure proper and adequate
supervision of the Physical Therapist Assistant and support
- Participate in professional and facility enhancement programs
and activities as required by the President/ Director of
- Ensure proficient services through proper patient and equipment
- Comply with the Facility's Comprehensive Compliance Plan (CCP)
which includes but is not limited to: Business & Clinical
Operations, Environmental Health & Safety, HIPAA, Human Resources
and Code of Conduct as well as all facility policies and procedures
and educational requirements associated the CCP.
- Comply with all local, state and federal regulations training
and instruction requirements as well as any other standards that
govern healthcare services provision.
- Adhere to APTA's Guide to Professional Conduct, and the APTA
Code of Ethics.
- Assist with and/or carry out routine cleaning, maintenance,
support operations of the clinic's physical plant, patient care
equipment and supplies in accordance with regulatory standards and
Grace Health policies and procedures.
- Carry out EHS duties as designated. policy and/or by the
Director of Clinical Operations.
- Although each position has its own unique duties and
responsibilities, please refer to the policy on Job Descriptions
for details that apply to every position.REQUIREMENTS
COVID-19 and Flu Vaccine
- Graduate of a Physical Therapy Program approved by the
Commission for the Accreditation of Physical Therapy Education.
Eligible for National Provider Identifier (NPI) and related
- Licensed to practice Physical Therapy in the State of
Keywords: Grace Health, Battle Creek , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!