Registered Nurse (RN) - SNF - Contract
Company: Centra Healthcare Solutions
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Centra Healthcare Solutions is seeking to hire an experienced
Registered Nurse (RN) that is licensed or in the immediate process,
and qualifies, of obtaining RN licensure in this respective state
to work in the specialty area of SNF. This assignment is flexible
as a local contract, local contract to direct hire, or as a travel
assignment.The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible and accountable
for the delivery and coordination of patient care and the
application of the nursing process. The RN demonstrates the ability
to make clinical judgments and utilize critical thinking in an
effective and efficient manner with supervision. As well, the
Registered Nurse (RN) will perform according to nursing standards
and is accountable in managing patient care and assisting others in
the management of patient care.
Minimum Requirements include:
- 2 years of recent experience in SNF working as a Registered
Nurse / RN.
- Current Registered Nurse License within the state of
- Current BLS
- Current ACLS/PALS (if applicable, per facility
requirement)About Centra:Centra Healthcare Solutions is a
nationwide employment firm focusing on talented Nursing
professionals. We have many dynamic positions with cutting edge
programs throughout the entire United States and various settings
to meet each healthcare professional's criteria.Benefits of a Full
Time Permanent Position within Centra's Network:
- We have an expanded list of preferred clientele that have
requested confidential searches that you may not be able to find on
the general job boards advertisement.
- You will have a designated representative that will get to know
your ideal career and work exclusively with you.
- We will assist with the entire negotiation process, including
but not limited to sign on and / or retention bonus opportunities
and ensure a highly competitive compensation package.
Benefits of a Local Contract or Travel Assignment through Centra:
- Highly competitive pay rates.
- 401(k) plan.
- Direct deposit and weekly pay.
- CEU Reimbursement.
- A chance to explore new places and new opportunities throughout
the United States.
- The opportunity to make sure that the career you choose is a
good fit before committing to a permanent scenario.
- High coverage of the premiums of a comprehensive health
- License and medical reimbursement.
- Housing accommodations or a very competitive tax advantage plan
(if you qualify).
- Flexibility of work schedule, including guaranteed hours (if
- Assignment completion bonuses (if applicable).
- Mileage reimbursement (if applicable).Please apply online for
this fantastic opportunity or feel free to contact us at
1-800-535-0076. We look forward to assisting you in finding an
Keywords: Centra Healthcare Solutions, Battle Creek , Registered Nurse (RN) - SNF - Contract, Healthcare , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!