Physical Therapist- Pelvic Health
Company: Alliance Physical Therapy Partners
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Armor Physical Therapy-Kalamazoo MI
Part-time (could grow into full-time status)
Armor Physical Therapy/Alliance PTP is seeking a part-time Pelvic
Health Physical Therapist with a clinical interest and passion in
Pelvic Rehab/Women's Health to join our growing team! Alliance
Physical Therapy Partners is a national therapy provider, providing
unmatched treatment and care to patients across multiple service
lines. Alliance views every patient and employee interaction as an
opportunity to help that person reach their goals, and provides
world-class resources to assist all individuals in achieving those
goals. With a focus on personal and professional growth, Alliance
is seeking employees who have a vision for success.
Our ideal candidate will have at least one year of clinical
experience treating pelvic health cases (ie. Women's health, men's
health, transgender health) and completion of Pelvic Floor Level 1
& 2 training thru the APTA Academy of Pelvic Health or Herman &
Wallace. We are willing to consider new grads who have completed a
minimum of a Level 1 Pelvic Rehab course and clinical internship
with experience in providing direct internal assessment and
treatment in Pelvic Rehab or Women's/Men's/Transgender Health.
Responsibilities And Duties
- Develops an accurate individualized plan of care. Goals are
feasible, based upon findings and patient/caregiver
- Provides care in accordance with physician's orders and
established plan of care
- Evaluates effectiveness of treatment plan and revises plan of
care as indicated.
- Assess educational needs of the patient, family, caregiver or
significant other and provides education to meet those needs.
- Communicates/collaborates with patient, family, caregivers,
significant other and other members of the healthcare team to
promote maximum benefit of care.
- Demonstrates appropriate knowledge and correct application of
clinical techniques, procedures and programs for clinical setting
and patient/client populations served.
- Displays appropriate technical knowledge and application of
available modalities and other equipment.
- Provides an environment conducive to safety for
patients/clients, visitors and staff.
- Assesses the risks for safety and implements appropriate
- Complies with appropriate and approved security and safety
- Utilizes appropriate leadership skills in delegating,
organizing and educating coworkers and staff.
- Participates in and contributes to quality improvement
- Demonstrates effectiveness in allocation of time resources and
- Meets established productivity standards
Qualifications And Skills
- Graduate of an accredited program in Physical therapy
- Pelvic health experience
- Licensed or eligible in the state of practice. Certification in
areas of practice.
- Clinical skills acquired through study and practice suitable
for the clinic setting.
- Highly developed communication and customer relations
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Alliance Physical Therapy Partners, Battle Creek , Physical Therapist- Pelvic Health, Healthcare , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!