Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN) - SNF / LTC - Contract - Evenings
Company: Centra Healthcare Solutions
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Centra Healthcare Solutions is seeking to hire an experienced
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN) that is licensed in this
respective state to work in the specialty area of SNF / LTC. This
assignment is flexible as a local contract, local contract to
direct hire, or as a travel assignment.The Licensed Practical Nurse
(LPN/LVN) is responsible and accountable for the delivery and
coordination of patient care and the application of the nursing
process. The LPN demonstrates the ability to make clinical
judgments and utilize critical thinking in an effective and
efficient manner with supervision. As well, the Licensed Practical
Nurse (LPN/LVN) will perform according to nursing standards and is
accountable in managing patient care and assisting others in the
management of patient care.
Minimum Requirements include:
- Recent experience in SNF / LTC working as a Licensed Practical
Nurse (LPN/LVN) .
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN) license within the
state of practice.
- Current BLSAbout Centra:Centra Healthcare Solutions is a
nationwide employment firm focusing on talented Nursing
professionals. We have many dynamic positions with cutting edge
programs throughout the entire United States and various settings
to meet each healthcare professional's criteria.Benefits of a Full
Time Permanent Position within Centra's Network:
- We have an expanded list of preferred clientele that have
requested confidential searches that you may not be able to find on
the general job boards advertisement.
- You will have a designated representative that will get to know
your ideal career and work exclusively with you.
- We will assist with the entire negotiation process, including
but not limited to sign on and / or retention bonus opportunities
and ensure a highly competitive compensation package.Benefits of a
Local Contract or Travel Assignment through Centra:
- Highly competitive pay rates.
- 401(k) plan.
- Direct deposit and weekly pay.
- CEU Reimbursement.
- A chance to explore new places and new opportunities throughout
the United States.
- The opportunity to make sure that the career you choose is a
good fit before committing to a permanent scenario.
- High coverage of the premiums of a comprehensive health
- License and medical reimbursement.
- Housing accommodations or a very competitive tax advantage plan
(if you qualify).
- Flexibility of work schedule, including guaranteed hours (if
- Assignment completion bonuses (if applicable).
- Mileage reimbursement (if applicable).Please apply online for
this fantastic opportunity or feel free to contact us at
1-800-535-0076. We look forward to assisting you in finding an
Keywords: Centra Healthcare Solutions, Battle Creek , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN) - SNF / LTC - Contract - Evenings, Healthcare , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!