LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse (No Mandation)
Company: Trilogy Health Services, LLC
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: January 6, 2022
LIFE AT TRILOGY:Trilogy Health Services was founded in December
1997 and is an innovative, dynamic senior living company based out
of Louisville, KY. We are a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging
Services, a certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's
Top 100 Best Companies to Work. Trilogy has over 110 locations and
continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. We offer an outstanding
opportunity for a motivated and focused individual to join our
growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for
you while you care for others. #C4UTeam Trilogy - It's Where You
Belong!Trilogy Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:Are you an LPN hunting for a job where you can
show off your skills, get your student loans paid for, and work
with some of the best people in healthcare? Then Trilogy is where
you belong!Our campus is one of over 120 Trilogy Senior Living
communities across the Midwest. We treat clinically complex
patients, have access to the latest technology available in our
industry, and offer a list of benefits a mile long. Plus, we are
Great Place to Work certified and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best
Places to Work. If you need more reasons to apply, here are a
few:What's in it for you?
- Student loan repayment, paid tuition, scholarships & tuition
- Wage increases EVERY quarter
- No agency staffing - we're 100% Team Trilogy
- Opportunities for career development through our Clinical
Leaders of the Future and Nurse Mentor programs
- Competitive salaries and weekly pay
- Bonus for attendance, referrals, gas and more
- Shift Differentials, 8 & 12-hour shifts offered
- Free CEUs
- Monthly employee celebrationsAnd so much more! What you'll be
- Observe and evaluate each resident on your assigned unit.
Administer and document current medications and treatments.
- Identify resident problems and emergency situations, initiate
immediate "life-saving" measures in the absence of a
- Deliver direct nursing care to residents and provide clinical
supervision of the care staff assigned on your unit.
- Perform and document a comprehensive assessment on each
assigned resident and develop care plan.WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- An associate degree in nursing from an accredited
- Must have and maintain a current, valid state LPN license and
current, valid CPR certification required.
- Should be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and
procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that
pertain to long-term care.LOCATION:The Oaks at NorthPointe
WoodsBattle CreekMichiganTEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS:Alyssa (616)
Keywords: Trilogy Health Services, LLC, Battle Creek , LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse (No Mandation), Healthcare , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!