Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Bickford Senior Living
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: January 3, 2022
Ask us about our student loan repayment program!
You've already chosen a career that makes a difference in people's
lives, now choose a company that wants to make a difference in
- Bickford will provide you a balanced work environment where you
are treated fairly and set up to succeed
- Through Bickford's family culture you will feel connected and
challenged to grow within a supportive team environment
- We will help you find more meaning, purpose and happiness in
your life by engaging in the valuable work of Bickford
- Assist residents with activities of daily living, including
bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting
- Effectively interact with residents with dementia
- Provide dining services for residents
- Provide routine housekeeping and laundry services
- Participate in resident activities
- Incorporate opportunities to create small, but memorable,
experiences for residents
- Nurse Aide (CNA) certification. If uncertified, contact the
Director about Bickford's CNA certification program
- CPR and First Aid certification. If uncertified, may obtain
certification upon hire
- High School diploma/GED or one year related experience
"I'VE NEVER SEEN MOM SMILE THAT BIG. The beach had always been my
mom's favorite place. The loss of her independence and ability to
travel that proceeded her move to Bickford was heartbreaking. When
one of the CNAs took a vacation, she brought back sand dollars
collected on the beach for my mom and arranged them in her curio
cabinet. Mom was so touched."
As one of our Bickford Family Members, you have the opportunity to
create experiences like this.
Being a Bickford Family Member, our employees are family to us,
means having the opportunity to be something more than an employee.
Great possibilities lie ahead - to grow as a person and in your
career. To live the Bickford Core Purpose of Enriching Happiness
and to be a leader. It's the opportunity to become your personal
best. To be connected to a family that achieves more together. And
to be recognized for all of it. It's all here for you.
We invite you to apply to join the Bickford family today!
CNA Certified Nursing Aide CNA Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Nurse Aide CNA
Keywords: Bickford Senior Living, Battle Creek , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!