RN Charge Nurse
Company: Calhoun County Medical Care Facility
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: November 18, 2021
$5,000.00 sign-on bonusCalhoun County Medical Care Facility is
seeking RN Charge Nurses to join our team! Are you looking for a
place that rewards you with one-of-a-kind benefits? Look no further
than the perks that Calhoun County Medical Care Facility (CCMCF)
offers below:Company Benefits:
- Accrue generous Paid Time Off
- Receive up to a 5% match on a 457b plan
- Longevity Bonuses
- Earn Annual Pay Increases and additional Years of Service
- Get FREE Life Insurance and Short Term Disability.
- Receive a generous benefits package (within 30 days of
employment) that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
All Full-Time and Part-Time employees who work an average of 30
hours a week are eligible for benefits.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Earn Nursing CEUs, and enjoy excellent training opportunities
to learn and grow as an employee.We have recently increased our
shift and weekend differentials as well as our shift pick up
bonus!Pay starts at $27.00- $ 31.00 per hour, this includes shift
and weekend differentials.$ 2.35/ hr. for essential worker pay!We
are currently hiring for the following shifts:
- Part-Time Night Flex position- ( a combination of: 3:00 PM -11
PM, 7:00 PM -7:00AM, 11:00 PM- 7:00 AM)
- Full-Time 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
- Full-Time 11:00 PM- 7:00 AMQualifications:
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields a PLUS,
but not required.
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment.
- Ability to build rapport with residents.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the treatment of assigned residents.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, frail and/or disabled
- Monitor and report changes in resident symptoms or
- Communicate with physicians or specialists regarding resident
- Educate residents/families about health status and provide
emotional support as needed.
- Maintain accurate resident medical records using an electronic
medical record.We are also hiring for LPN positions, please see our
job ad or call (269) 962-5458 for opportunities.
Keywords: Calhoun County Medical Care Facility, Battle Creek , RN Charge Nurse, Healthcare , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!