Company: Job Juncture
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: January 1, 2019
We are seeking talented individuals to travel and/or relocate to commercial industrial project sites.--You will aid in the management of construction project sites as part of a broad engineering, architectural and project management team. You will be a member of our Construction Management department and your responsibilities will include, but not--be--limited to:
- Establishes and manages site safety procedures
- Management of site, subcontractors, suppliers, etc.
- Assists in project management (development of project scope, budget and schedule)
- Coordinating the schedules and work of contractors for building and process disciplines
- Overseeing process & utility equipment installations
- Permitting, code and regulatory approval
- Change order administration
- Coordination of field engineering
- Adherence to project construction schedule and construction documents/specification
- Inspection coordination
- Management of facility start up
- Manages 3rd party testing and inspection
- Bachelors' degree; candidates without a minimum of a Bachelor degree will NOT be considered
- Requisite proficiency with MS Office
- Proficiency with AutoCAD a plus.
Travel/relocate on long term assignments to project sites throughout United States and Canada is required. This position will not be based in New England.
We plan, design, engineer, and build food plants for major brands across the country and the world. For the past three decades, we've focused exclusively on the food and beverage industry, helping your favorite brands put your favorite foods in the grocery store. Simply put, food isn't one thing we do, it's all we do.
World Class design Firm seeking 4 Construction Managers:San Digo,Salt Lake City,Atlanta,Battle Creek.Must have INDUSTIAL experience.Prefer out of a Design firm or A/E.Must be willing to travel extensively.Competitiors are:Epstien,EA Bonelli,Haskell,Tippman group,CRB,Gray Construcors,Gleeson,JACOBS,--POWER ENGINEERS, INC ,--STELLAR,--AMEC FOSTER WHEELER,--AECOM ,--BURNS & MCDONNELL,--AMBITECH ENGINEERING CORP.,SSOE GROUP,--LEIDOS.5-20 yrs experience.Could come out of F&B,Pharma,or Chemical but would need to be willing to travel from site to site.
BS Required.5-20 yrs eperience at Industrial Sites....PLANTS(F&B,Chemical,Pharma).STEADY work History.No Contractors
Keywords: Job Juncture, Battle Creek , Construction Manager, Executive , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!